Thursday, August 2, 2012

Books & Bikinis

I like to spend my summer days relaxing at the lake and reading a book. Or just reading. Actually, I spend most of my summer days stressing out about submission deadlines for my MFA program and writing frantically. But I like to imagine that I'm chilling out with a book in-hand by some swimable body of water.

Luckily, the folks over at Matchbook have put these two favorite things together. Behold: bathing suits matched perfectly to your summer reading material. Don't worry guys, they have some lovely ensembles picked out for you as well.

The book: Lethal Seduction by Jackie Collins
The first sentence: “What’s the best sex you’ve ever had?”
The cover lettering: Bernard Maisner
The bathing suit: Betty Black & Lime Swimsuit by Mandalynn. $95.
image from matchbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment